Vinnitsa Marketing Agency - surprise your competitors with creativity and resourcefulness!
Everyone knows that the main task of a marketing agency is to create good advertising. However, if you look deeper, then many at this stage know nothing.
So what exactly is a marketing agency doing and what is its purpose?
A marketing agency in Vinnytsia is a professional team of people of various specializations, who are engaged in the implementation of production and creative functions. Specialists are engaged not only in the creation and implementation of promotional activities, but also in its market research and the development of unique solutions that increase sales.
However, creating advertising and simply distributing it in all possible ways (Internet, live communication, television, radio, etc.) will give short-time results - with time it will cease to be relevant, as more new and “fresh” ideas implemented by competitors will appear. A low level of advertising is directly proportional to the low level of sales of the required product.
It's no secret that today one of the main and most effective engines of commerce is advertising. Advertising as one of the fundamental tactics of marketing. And the most popular way of its distribution is the Internet (including Internet marketing).
Internet marketing: what are its main features and differences?
Internet marketing is the active exploitation of marketing tools through the Internet.
Each marketing agency in Vinnitsa uses its unique and special way of promotion in order to receive in the virtual space the maximum number of responses from consumers.
This method is characterized by simplicity, saving time, effort, cost, speed of response to the advice or wishes of a potential consumer. For example, creating an online survey on the network, you can:
- form a simultaneous survey for representatives of various categories of the population (age, gender, position in society, financial security, etc.);
- Cover a large number of people for 1 survey, save time on their conduct and processing the results;
- an opportunity directlycommunicate with the customer through popular networks for communication or through their own websites, which were created specifically for this purpose;
- in the presence of personal websites, anyone can leave a review, which will certainly affect the direction of branding of a product or service.
If the feedback is positive and the client is very pleased with everything, then it means that the branding, advertising and marketing of products are done successfully and give exactly the “fruits” that were originally expected of them. If a review has a negative character, then it becomes a certain starting point: it means that an insufficient number of necessary operations were carried out over the goods or somewhere a mistake was made that must be urgently corrected.
Considering the fact that every year Internet users becoming a lot more, then now this kind of promotion of goods and services (via the Internet) has become the most popular and fruitful mechanism in marketing agencies.
Speaking about the effectiveness of this popular type of marketing, which virtually every marketing agency in Kiev today uses successfully, it is necessary to know that the level of efficiency is assessed by the following features:
- the so-called "clickability" of advertising. It indicates the number of interested users who clicked on this material. Indicators of "clickability" can be different - it depends on the established framework: results can be collected for a week, month, year, etc. As a rule, for ease of use of this phrase it is customary to use the abbreviation - CTR;
- cost per click, which is set by each owner of the product or service at its discretion. It is denoted by the abbreviation: CPC;
- selling price - meaning that amount of funds spent on one sale. This indicator is necessary in order to realistically assess the turnover of finance and offer a product, on the one hand, at an affordable price for the buyer, and on the other, at such a cost so that the profit from this does not go into a minus. It is denoted by such an abbreviation as CPS.
If one or more advertising elements are actively exploited, which were mentioned above, but due attention is not paid to research, testing and surveys regarding their level of indicators in order to improve the available results, then such an advertisement will “live” not for long. No, it is good if the advertisement copes well with the tasks assigned to it without additional intervention in order to improve it.
On the other hand, if it does not produce the expected results, then most likely the time has come to pay attention to marketing.
What does marketing include?
As a rule, marketing and advertising moves are intertwined, but all marketing moves are directed not at the advertisement itself, but at improving and changing it for the best results using the following methods:
- research - this concerns not only advertising, but also factors related to it: target audience, level of popularity, etc .;
- Testing many options for improving advertising in order to be able to choose the best one of them;
- strategic planning, marketing research, to create an effective, result-oriented advertising campaign.
Based on the objectives of marketing research, its most important characteristics are:
- marketing research;
- implemented with a single goal: to make management decisions in the field of marketing.
Marketing research - what is their structure?
Marketing research - a wide range of variety of scientific (and more modern) research to gather important information. The material obtained is the basis necessary for the development of optimal strategies and conduct effective operational marketing activities through numerous analyzes and interpretations of existing data. Market research is driven by the fact that the views, needs and desires of customers are constantly changing. Once they change, it means that it is also necessary to improve or completely change these basic elements:
- market analysis;
- analysis of customers, their opinions and preferences;
- analysis of the level of demand and popularity of similar products offered by competitors (as well as the methods of sale that they use);
- logo creation and design;
- revision of the existing or new development of a unique, corporate style of the promoted products;
- packaging design (if it is a product, not a service);
- if necessary, come up with a new sonorous name for the company that manufactures the advertised product;
- development by specialists of a new advertising campaign with its further placement and promotion on many popular advertising sites on the Internet;
- label design;
- creating a new brand (if necessary);
- development of a new brand name;
- the opportunity to take advantage of marketing outsourcing - a service that enables a customer of services to refuse to create their own marketing department, thereby reducing financial embezzlement for promotion;
- creating new strategies for the brand, etc .;
What myths are associated with a marketing agency?
Even from ancient times, the surprising fact that the less a person knows about a particular object or situation, the more rumors, myths and exaggerations begin to circulate. Marketing agencies are not an exception, and there are a lot of myths and rumors about them. As a rule, they are distributed by those who are completely unfamiliar with the peculiarities of the work and structure of such companies. The most common among them are:
- the agency does not do anything other than place an advertisement created by a customer earlier. This is not true. Yes, the customer can offer their options and ideas, participate in the process of creating advertising for the product, but the process of creating branding from the very beginning to the end (collecting information, analyzing all the necessary components, etc.) is carried out by the agency's specialists, who afterwards help to the customer, by his professional advice, maintain a high level of demand for the goods;
- To place advertisements through agencies is always several times more expensive a due to their prices. Practice shows that placing advertisements through agencies is beneficial for both parties: the customer has the opportunity to choose his future partner through competitions and tenders, thereby encouraging agencies to develop and show their best qualities. Because the main thing is not how many types of advertising the agency offers, but its quality. Choosing the advertising campaign you like, the customer will spend money economically, and most importantly - with the mind;
- agency staff will certainly have their price list, which lists prices for all services. It is not true. Prices are formed taking into account the wishes of the customer - what he specifically wants, in what quantity and what time frame for the execution of the order;
- agency employees themselves already know what the client needs. Many sincerely believe that as soon as the client came in, the specialists immediately know what he needs. No. Advertising, branding and marketing specialists are not telepaths and cannot read minds. The customer himself sets up his requirements ( in writing) - something like a technical task. And employees can suggest what is best to do and how best to complement the existing idea to achieve the most effective results. This is done in writing so that the specialists have guarantees - in the event of the client’s refusal to pay for the work , referring to the discrepancy of the desired and the received, they simply provide the customer with this document signed earlier;
- it's better to do everything yourself than to pay others. If you really understand all the details of this case, then why not? But if not, then it is better to use the services of specialists. Because the "miser pays twice."
Therefore, the best option for creating and further effective promotion of an advertising campaign is the services of the marketing agency FINE Agency in Vinnitsa. Why choose FINE Agency?
- This is a close-knit team of experienced specialists in various fields and areas who study the product to create advertising and branding from absolutely all sides. Their work is well coordinated and highly professional.
- Not only is an individual concept being developed for the product or service being sold, but also advice and recommendations for the owner of the product so that hecan promote the producthimself.
- A written contract is drawn up between the parties, where all the details and nuances are indicated, therefore both the customer and the agency have guarantees of the quality performance of their duties.
In addition, the cost for each of the above elements is the cost of developing a brand, the price for creating and designing a logo, etc. calculated from the price / quality ratio. That is, for a “tasty” price, you can get a ready, excellent and modern advertising campaign, and most importantly - a personal one, which guarantees excellent performance and a worthy place in the market of services.